Contact Page Template
To set up a Contact Page Template type on your storefront, begin by navigating to :
- Online Store > Pages
- Select “add page” at the top right
- Add your preferred page title, in the 'Title' Entry-field
- Use the Template dropdown menu, on the right side of the screen, to set this as a Contact Us Page:
This will create the standard, black Contact Us form, on your site, as you can see below:
Any changes made to the main Content box will not appear on the page on your storefront itself - it will, however, edit the Search Engine Entry for the page - so do bear this in mind before making any changes, here!
The next step, then, is to customise these titles to better suit your storefront - this should be super-easy to do if you head to:
2. Online store > themes
3. Actions > Edit Languages
This is your theme's Language Editor, a powerful tool that allows you to freely edit all the set-text within your theme.
1. Select the Contact Tab, from the list along the top.
2. Makes the changes, as you prefer, for each entry field.
3. Remember to Save, with the button in the upper right!
It is definitely possible to add more fields to the Contact Form, if desired, as explained in this Shopify Article:
However, this is a tricky process and requires lots of code changes.
If you're not fully confident with making these changes yourself, it may be wise to instead approach a specialist in code customisation.
We have a number of trusted specialists, all of which are grouped for your convenience under our help guide: